Point of Sale
Develop your business. Promote your sales
Highest level of security
Save time and effort and improve efficiency.
Facilitate customer payments
Accounting System Integration with Point of Sale Devices
What is the service?
This service allows merchants and cashier employees to process payment orders automatically through point-of-sale (PoS) devices, instead of using the traditional method of using a cash register. The customer simply touches their card directly to the POS to complete the payment process. This facilitates faster service for merchants and cashier employees when serving their customers.
- Ease of reading and analyzing sales transactions.
- Time-saving in reconciling receipts as it is done automatically.
- The POS automatically sends the payment status, including the monetary value, currency, and whether the payment was successful or unsuccessful
Terms and Conditions
- Customers should have a current bank account.
- Proof of relationship between the commercial activity and the store ownership.
Yes, all types of cards issued by VISA and MasterCard are accepted.
The bank maintains ownership of all POS devices.
You need to keep your transaction receipts because they verify the accuracy of the transaction.
Open a current account.
A fixed landline exclusively for the service.
Fill out an agreement form at one of the bank branches.
Accept the general terms and conditions.