Phone Banking Service
The phone banking service is a service that enables clients to inquire about their bank accounts and request various services and information free of charge.
- Allows clients to check their balances in all currencies.
- Provides clients a mini statement about the most current transactions.
- Enables clients to inquire about all information related to their accounts without personally going to the bank.
- Facilitates account management, since clients continuously receive account information.
- Allows clients to access their accounts anytime and from anywhere without being restricted to official working hours.
- Saves clients time and effort.
Service provided through phone banking:
General Public Services:
- Currencies’ exchange rates.
- Interest rates on deposits.
- Allows clients to inquire about their balance.
- Provides clients with a mini bank statement.
- Enables clients to request checkbooks.
- Allows clients to transfer funds from one account to another.
Terms for obtaining the service:
- clients are required to have a current bank account or savings account or fill out a service request at any bank branch or office.
- Public services are accessible to all.