Safe Custody Service
Bank of Palestine custody received regulatory approval from the Palestine Capital Market Authority in 2014.
In November2015, an Agreement has been signed with Palestine Exchange “PEX” to perform the duty of Safe Custody for local and international investors.
Aims of the service:
At Bank of Palestine custody, we provide a safe and easy channel for investing in the Palestine Exchange “PEX”. We also provide investors with accurate, timely post-trade processing, servicing and reporting for securities. Proceeds from investment are processed efficiently and corporate actions are followed and reported directly to investors.
Our Custody Service Provides:
- Securities safekeeping.
- Following up and informing the client about any corporate actions, attending general meetings and taking actions on behalf of our clients based upon their request.
- Collecting income generated from securities.
- Arranging settlement of exchange transaction.
- Following up on market & companies news to keep our clients updated.
- Comprehensive reporting.
- Maintaining books and records.
- Attending and proxy voting in General Assembly Meetings on behalf of clients.
- Client support & answering your questions instantly.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
+970 2 2946420