International Transfers (SWIFT)
Bank of Palestine provides the service of sending and receiving money transfers through a large network of correspondent banks all over the world by using SWIFT system. SWIFT is the global provider of secure financial messaging services and interface software to wholesale financial entities, through the adoption of international criteria. Each bank has a specific code called SWIFT Code that enables customers to make money transfers all over the world provided that the transfer arrives to the beneficiary’s account within a maximum of 24 work hours in ordinary situations.
Features of the Service
- Safe and secure way to send and receive money all over the world.
- No minimum or maximum amount required for the transfer.
- Transfers are issued in all foreign currencies.
- Transfers are issued within minutes.
- Transfers can bee issued periodically in accordance with fixed instructions on the customer’s account.
- Commission in transfers differs according to currency categories.
Required Documents for Sending Transfers
- Full name of beneficiary
- Bank name and address
- SWIFT number
- Beneficiary’s account
Required Documents for Receiving Transfers
- Customers must have a current account.
+970 2 2946420